The following are selected published papers that reference PopMedNet:
Note that additional presentations and reports can be found here
- State and local chronic disease surveillance using EHR systems (2017)
- PopMedNet- Software-Enabled Governance for Distributed Networks (2016)
- Fahey K. The pioneering role of the Vaccine Safety Datalink project (VSD) to advance collaborative research and distributed data networks. eGEMS (Generating Evidence & Methods to improve patient outcomes). 2015; 3(1)
- Vogel J, Brown JS, Land T, Platt R, Klompas K. MDPHnet: Secure, distrbuted sharing of electronic health record data for public health surveillance, evaluation, and planning. American Journal of Public Health 2014; 0: e1-e6.
- Wade, TD. Traits and types of health data repositories. Health Information Science and Systems 2014; 2:4.
- Klann JG, Buck MD, Brown J, Hadley M, Elmore R, Weber G, Murphy S. Query Health: standards-based, cross-platform population health surveillance. J Am Med Info Assoc 2014; 0:1-7.
- Toh S, Platt R, Steiner JF, Brown JS. Comparative-effectiveness research in distributed health data networks.Clin Pharmacol Ther 2011; 90(6): 883-7.
- Behrman RE, Benner JS, Brown JS, McClellan M, Woodcock J, Platt R. Developing the Sentinel System – A national resource for evidence development. New England Journal Of Medicine February 10, 2011.
- Brown JS, Holmes JH, Shah K, Hall K, Lazarus R, Platt R. Distributed health data networks: A practical and preferred approach to multi-institutional evaluations of comparative effectiveness, safety, and quality of care. Medical Care 2010; 48 Suppl: S45-S51.
- Maro JC, Platt R, Holmes JH, Strom BL, Hennessy S, Lazarus R, Brown JS. Design of a national distributed health data network. Ann Intern Med 2009; 151:341-4.